Weiner Ventures is a real estate investment and development firm with a notable portfolio of large mixed-use projects in the Boston area. Combining expertise in investment management with a commitment to creating value, Weiner Ventures works with its investment partners and the community to create distinct urban environments.
Weiner Ventures also has an investment arm focusing on venture capital opportunities that are redefining our future through innovative technologies. Market sectors include biotech, consumer products and services, fiber optics, lighting, media and entertainment, and technology infrastructure.
Weiner Ventures owns the former Museum of Natural History, now the home of Restoration Hardware. Weiner Ventures is the developer of 1000 Boylston, assembling several Back Bay parcels to create a distinct twisting residential building with an expansive retail base. Our portfolio includes multiple mixed-use projects in the Fenway and also the Continuum residential and retail development in the Harvard neighborhood of Allston. Fenway projects include The Verb Hotel and the Pierce Boston residential and retail tower at the gateway intersection of Boylston Street and Brookline Avenue.
Weiner Ventures has partnered on a wide variety of projects developed, owned, and managed by real estate development firms S.R. Weiner & Associates and WS Development, including Mandarin Oriental in Boston, The Street in Chestnut Hill, MA, and Derby Street Shoppes in Hingham, MA.
Weiner Ventures is deeply committed to the civic and business communities. Managing Partner Adam Weiner, a graduate of Dartmouth College, is honored to have active leadership positions in sectors such as healthcare, education, and government that include:
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital: Co-Chair, Board of Overseers and its Executive Council
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce: Board of Directors and its Executive Committee
- Jobs for Massachusetts: Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation: Board of Trustees
- Boston Main Streets Foundation: Board of Trustees
- Boston Municipal Research Bureau: Board of Directors and its Executive Committee
- Boston Scholar Athletes: Board of Directors
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP) Next Generation Housing Foundation: Founder
- Urban Land Institute (ULI): Urban Development Council